13 Samurai Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
13 Samurai Alliance Forum

SGW Aliiance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAP's and Treaty's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patron1
High Council
High Council

NAP's and Treaty's Empty
PostSubject: NAP's and Treaty's   NAP's and Treaty's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Admin / High Council,

RBR (Radical Minority) has requested that I become his officer, which I have agreed to do. I have made a simple review of their alliance members and find them to be significantly more powerful than ours. Average army size / strength is much higher. The majority of their group is in the normal realm. I feel that we can compliment them in the Perg realm and possibly serve as a "training" alliance for them. I have asked RBR to possibly consider a NAP or other arrangement. No strings attached. I also told him that I sit on the High Council, but in no way, am I the decision maker. This is simply the beginning of a conversation. Please give me your feedback. All I want is a good open discussion.
Back to top Go down
Patron1
High Council
High Council

NAP's and Treaty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP's and Treaty's   NAP's and Treaty's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:58 am

No response????
Back to top Go down
Southy
High Council
High Council

Location : in my car right outside someones home who is in our alliance, watching his every move that he makes

NAP's and Treaty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP's and Treaty's   NAP's and Treaty's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 pm

i checked them out......a lot of the guys have ascended a few times, army size is pretty big
Back to top Go down
Patron1
High Council
High Council

NAP's and Treaty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP's and Treaty's   NAP's and Treaty's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 am

Deals off. They offer no NAPS with anyone. Pretty stupid position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NAP's and Treaty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP's and Treaty's   NAP's and Treaty's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP's and Treaty's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13 Samurai Alliance Forum :: NAP's and Treaty's-
Jump to: