13 Samurai Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
13 Samurai Alliance Forum

SGW Aliiance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

massed on the alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollowtree

hollowtree

massed on the alliance Empty
PostSubject: massed on the alliance   massed on the alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Post when you are massed here.
do not spam with the attacks of the mass But tell us who massed you and what alliance they belong to.

Ok I was massed by Teal´auc of MaYHeM. When I ask why he sent me this message.

Sep 04, 2008 Koyaan Sabotage Repelled 767,894 details
Sep 04, 2008 Koyaan Sabotage Infiltrated 808,309 details
Sep 04, 2008 Koyaan Sabotage Infiltrated 850,852 details
Sep 04, 2008 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 895,634 details
Sep 04, 2008 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 942,773 details
Sep 04, 2008 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 992,393 details
Sep 04, 2008 Koyaan Sabotage Repelled 300,000 details
Sep 04, 2008 Koyaan Sabotage Infiltrated 1,202,519 details

In response to these... this particular member was massed for farming my alliance which is at war, thus weakened, so taking an advantage over our lack of defences has zero tolerance from me.

And because the message was not understood, I had to act and express my disagreement with such aggressive answer. Diplomatic solutions can be arranged through Xeen, our alliance diplomat. Otherwise there\'s always me, who prefers more straight solution - aggressive negotiation.

If you dont wach what alliances are at war. then dont attack Alliances. and if we are at war some one correct me I look on the forms and have not seen are alliance in there.

One of the councal meabers need to take care of this before it happens to the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
shadz
Second in Command
Second in Command

Location : that swat van outside the window and across the street (second tinted window from the front)

massed on the alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: massed on the alliance   massed on the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 am

the 13 samurai are not at war ..

if you attacked maYhem, then u need to do a little more research on who not to attack.. that being said , it happens to all of us one time or another .

moral . : be careful who you attack
pointers . : spy - look for the 4999 turns this will tell u if they are inactive. if you find that they ARE active be prepared for repercussions
Back to top Go down

massed on the alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13 Samurai Alliance Forum :: NAP's and Treaty's-
Jump to: